Proms at the World Trade Center Portland
Looking for the perfect venue to host a Prom in downtown Portland, Oregon? Look no further than the breathtaking World Trade Center Portland on the Waterfront.
|The unsurpassed setting of the World Trade Center Portland is just the beginning. Allow the professional staff to assist you in creating an event that is a true reflection of your school's distinctive style. An expert event manager will work with you from conception to execution to ensure all of the details come together to create a seamless experience for one of the most important springtime rituals.|
With each booking you will have access to:
- A professional and experienced event manager
- Formal service staff to take care of the event from start to finish
- All the necessities for your event including tables, chairs, linens, glassware, china, and silver
- Convenient underground parking (Guests will be charged for parking, not guaranteed).
Downtown lights and the elegance of the waterfront combine to make the World Trade Center's Outdoor Plaza Portland’s premier location for your school’s next prom. Select from one of the Prom Packages below:
THE QUEEN’S DELIGHT
Dessert Buffet to Include:
Miniature Pastries Your Choice of Sheet Cake Frosted in your School Colors
Assorted Cookies & Brownies
Assorted Nuts & Candies
Spring Fruit Punch
$23.99 per person
THE COURT’S CHOICE
Assorted Dry Snacks to Include:
Potato Chips, Pretzels and Tortilla Chips with Assorted Dips
Spring Fruit Punch
$16.99 per person
Room rental for a four hour period, two hours set-up time, World Trade Center Security Officers, ivory linen, tables/chairs, set-up, tear-down, photo room, coat room and all service charges. Minimum of 150 guests please. Remember, this space is covered but not enclosed. Please dress accordingly.
- You will enjoy over 11,000 square feet of space in the Outdoor Plaza as well as more than 2,000 square feet of space in the Plaza Conference Room for photos and coat check.
- The World Trade Center does not provide a dance floor. Our tile floor serves as a great surface for dancing.
- Delivery of any rental equipment should be after 3pm on the day of the event.
- Your high school is responsible for making all décor and DJ arrangements. Please have décor approved by your Sales Manager (no confetti please).
- Your high school is responsible for providing ample school staff and chaperones to assist our security staff in making your experience safe, secure and memorable.
- 25% of the total estimated balance is due at the time of the booking.
- An additional 25% of the total estimated balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
- A guarantee of the number of guests attending is due 7 business days prior to the event. Your final payment is due 3 business days prior to the event. Your final payment is based upon your guaranteed guest count. The prom package must be purchased for entire number of people attending.